Home | FeedBack | F A Q | Gallery | |
You are here:  
About Directorate
Our Offices

Documents Required for Casual Contract Carriage/Particular Contract Carriage Permit

  • Application in Plain Paper to Secretary (STA)
  • PSV License of the driver (Attested Copy)
  • R C book with Commercial fitness
  • Original Commercial Insurance
  • Photo of the vehicle two (Front and Back Side)
  • (Attested Copy)
  • Local Certificate/ I Card of the applicant
  • Parking Area Certificate
  • Patta and Map of the Land where vehicle is parked (Attested copy)
  • NOC affidavit from the tenant if parking in others land
  • If the owner is firm then attested copy of firm registration certificate.
  • Self affidavit by the applicant
Vehicle Registration
Driving Licence
How to Apply

Disclaimer: This site is owned and maintained by Directorate of Transport , A & N Administration.
Designed and Hosted by NIC